click me!!

Thursday 21 May 2009

Facebook

I admit.. it is a time-waster... it hogs your time.. the gaming applications are addictive!! And yes, the tagging mechanism of pictures let the whole world (oh yes, even people that you don't know get to see a glimpse of you!!)

e commented last evening during training, it seems that you get a lot of tagging on Facebook (eh? a lot? I don't think so, compared to the other peeps - especially the choir gals.. ) And I seriously don't have the habit of posting pictures on Facebook - uhm cuz once your pictures are posted up on the Net, oh well, it may still exist in some back-end server even you have deleted it away..

Nah, I did not post the link to my blog on my facebook page. Oh yes, since it's a public blog ( wordpress gives me the flexibilty of password protect.. but I can't appreciate the simple interface still - so currently using it as a backup/ online outlet to contain personal verbal diarrhea), so it doesn't really matter right? But judging from the list of "friends" in the facebook list whereby some are not really "friends" - i think I don't even know who they are, just that they are common friends within the zone/ choir (but, that was in the past, right now, I don't just accept lo.. in fact , I rejected the unknown peeps.. -eh, and these don't even use their own pix! How would I know if these are dubious characters? and just a friend request with nothing mentioned.. ) On the silly thought that since I have the nuffnang ad thingy.. I should just list it out right? haha..  (not that I will earn much, cuz i don't think there are like tons of people reading this daily... lalala .. and this ain't gonna be my main source of revenue...  though I won't mind... )

Okie.. enough of yakking... i need to utilise my brain to "smoke" out some advices... Frankly, I dislike working in the corporate cuz I don't like bending the rules... when you evidently know that it may be the most correct thing to do.. Not being a fuzzy wazzy or self-righteous.. but it's the grey thin line thingy again....

No comments: