click me!!

Friday 15 May 2009

shhh....Quota exceeded....

oh well, this was my msn nick in the morning... due to the over-utilisation of the word quota last evening.. oh cg was a combined cg (with the other 2 cgs) and... its PURE talk.. and food ( didn't really eat much... haha.. not the carbo loading week.. keep it to next week...!) and frankly, I have a rather "AS" mentality when i was about to reach - cuz -

Anyway, I managed to keep away from a "wick-trimmer" until I stepped out of the condo.. cuz yeah, talking to her will literally test your patience... And @ the end of the day, your nerves might not be working that well... and oh well.. I almost wanted to treat her to a fish & duck feast.  But i didn't...

And, I am still transparent towards... or rather.. avoided totally... (think estelle knows what I'm referring to..)

Excited.. going to rummage thru' my throngs of clothes for the carboot sale that my fellow"mouse-hunters" have jio-ed me.. haha.. if I've the strength after that 15 km next sun. (Shouldn't have big-mouthly tell e that I wanna rest next sat before the run and no need to set target.. ahha.. (but dun think he'll be a terror and expect me to finish like within an hour..  but then again.. I've every excuse to eat what i want next week right..  lala.. )

gonna meet Imel.. Thank goodness the huge lumps that resembles hives have subsided by now.. Not too sure how I've got them but they emerged after my lunch from chinatown.. maybe it's dust allergy?

No comments: