click me!!

Thursday 21 May 2009

DIY - If you have only one head, you can only wear a hat at a time!

Do it yourself, can? Don't assume the rest of the world is freeer than you just because you are (for once) quite busy.

If I'm given a task, I will not sub-con it out unless I am really incapable to do that. If you can't  really do it, don't accept. If you have only one head, don't accept too many hats! If you have only one head, you can only wear a hat at a time!

Having said that... Oh well, I would love to help, but I have also things to do and at the same time multi-tasking.. (sans msn-ing at times.. to keep myself sane....). Hmm.. I am only human too.. and i've learnt to say no. 

3 comments:

@ster|x said...

GOOD FOR U!

Unknown said...

Busy day at work??? =)

mione...iyi said...

haha.. was NOT that busy until I prophesy that I will be.

God is good, at least it was not a lie.. What i said DID come to pass.. lalala!