click me!!

Sunday 17 May 2009

Surprise Interview!

Instead of lingering behind after service ended today, we should have left directly. Cuz my cg were located at the row directly behind the sound consol area, and the camera team from Rev Dr Kim's church decided to interview some of the lingering souls.. Imel was targeted.. so we thought it would be just her and *phew* we've escaped the opportunity to be on TV.. and we were just commenting she's just the right person to be interviewed... (she is chatty by nature..)

Then to our surprise, the cameraman turned and decided to "hunt" for his next target... alas.. he focus his attention on yours truly.. T_T" Faint..  cannot hide.


Okie, I didn't have my caffeine fixture today and yes, I relied on Fisherman's Friend to stay alert. Thanks to Josh, I get to sit @ the first row.. T_T". Thank goodness my mind is functioning and I blabbered something intelligent I hope.. (Question asked was what impacted us the most from the sermon that Dr Kim shared earlier...) And afterwhich, he targeted a couple of others... T_T"

I just hope I don't sound too bimbo. lalala

No comments: