click me!!

Friday 22 May 2009

DIY - Do it yourself Part II

Was supposed to do the gift/ cards last night. Drats, I was too tired after the PT. I fell asleep after dinner/TV.. and I set my alarm at 4am but i snoozed and it was dawn the next moment my eyelids fluttered!

Okie, at least I've selected the paper for the cards. (Great that I've stock of scrap-booking papers on hand.. and nice ribbons... and nick & nacks) I grabbed my box of ribbons/ a rim of double-sided tape - and stuffed into my bag.

Gee, I think I thrive on last minute creations.. Lunch was spent rushing to PageOne to get the sticker thingy and oso to the artfrenzy one floor above to get the paper for envelope (cuz I forgot the envelope paper..) and rushing back to complete everything...

My latest creation - physical stuff not with me anymore..

The Enveloping Process


Left - the (original ) voucher envelope I ripped open to get a template.
Center - the envelope is evolving.
Right - the finished product!

The Envelope for the vouchers! (cuz the voucher envelope is plain...)

frOnt
bAck (so sweet right ?)

Janice's card
 
the frOnt - I love the paper & the blinkblink black sequins "ribbon" from PRINTS
 
inSide
 
bAck ~ where you will find my signature Logo!
 
COMPLETED! Janice's gift & card!!
Bee Ling's card
 
frOnt~ I like the blink I used to form the flower!
 
inSide
 
bAck - where i will signed off! 
Man.. I so heart my ONE of a kind creation!! :) Sowing & Reaping applies to this too?? :)

No comments: