click me!!

Saturday 9 May 2009

Crash.. boom... bang..

Not talking about the roxette song... ear-witness a multi-vehicle accident happening..

Heard a HUGE/ defeaning crash at approximately 1am while watching a DVD.. heard the varoom sound followed by screeching then a very loud thud.. and then another thud.. Heart was pulsating a bit faster when that happened.. I wondered if it was a fatal accident.and if my parents will be waken up by the huge impact.. (Nah, I was @ the 10th floor so.. it gotta be real bad if I can hear it).. Curiousity got me take the keys and open the gates.. Gosh, saw two cars in the middle of the yellow box junction outside ehub think one crashed into the other's side.... badly dented.. think the ground looked wet..(not too sure petrol/ or what..cuz I'm soo far away!) and a cab a couple of meters away... and i think another car near the divider.. woo.. bad accident..

Case of drink driving/ speeding (definitely.. cuz I could hear the voooooooooom)? Sigh, irresponsible road users.. even if you are just minding your business, driving safely on the road, you can't prevent others from ramming into your car.. ONE main reason why I still do not have my license yet (cuz I have YET sign up for the basic theory - which I reckon if I wanna get that.. I'll surely get that.. at least theory papers will be cleared one shot.. haha.. - i'm an experience mugger.. see I cleared those 3 insurance paper all at one shot within a month! T_T" oh yeah, dun ask me what I'd studied though.. I've all returned back to the academy.. )

No comments: