click me!!

Friday 1 May 2009

volley... volley.... Sentosa...

used to like playing volleyball when I was in dhs. (Not that I was that good at it.. - speaking of which, I used to possess one - the normal one.. not the softie beach kind.. but haiz.. now missing.. maybe it's in the rubbish dump now? maybe should get another one.. ) used to stay back after sch @ times to play in the big big basketball court.. (ya, I missed the old dhs compound which is now (sadly) tks, cuz we have such HUGE compound.. cuz it was the combination of our own compound & old dunman sec. yeah, though it's kinda dilapidated.. i prefer the old compound.. )

Anyway, haven't played volleyball since like many eons ago..(oh man, one of those time I went to sentosa 4-5 years ago..  with a diffferent group of peeps) I was rather surprised that I could play rather alright still (at least, I could still dig/pass rather alright.. and with the nice smack sound.. haha.. my new mantra ~ I like pain! Not that it's that painful!! ) Not that it's that painful.. though I remembered the blueblack marks and my scrapped kneecap.. haha.. :) Kinda fun playing with Tabitha (she's good at it.!)

oh yeah, I did make it to Sentosa today inspite of my month condition. Only thing I failed to do - play in water... for obvious reason. Think I was still in lala land when Jimmy called me @ 815 asking me to assist her with the food.. I was wondering why jieyin called me early in the morning asking if I was awake.. i thought I'd missed call time for expo s3.. (t_t")


Never expect to be reacquainted with volleyball.. haha maybe cuz now am more active... I find it so much easier to play (with a whole lot more stamina). Yep, I feel younger now than I was 10 years ago - haha.. Not bad at all..  even my company doc was surprised at my (real) age when I revealed to her when i visited her for my "abyss" (which is now yeah.. healing VERY well! ). Cuz she thought  I looked so young..

Anyway, had a great time today... Enjoyed the company (okie.. most of the time), the sand, the sun, and the slight tan, the volleyball, cute dudes for viewing pleasure. If only everyday is a beach day..

No pictures.. probably people will start posting up in facebook soon.. but all in all.. it's a good day out! (And did not consume much of junk today!) Volleyball anyone? :)

No comments: