click me!!

Sunday 17 May 2009

Open wide your mouth

no, not to speak; neither is it to eat; or is it a reaction to some shocking news.. (direct chinese tranlsation is kinda akward to be the title of a message too.. 张大你的嘴)

Okie.. reference is Ps 81:10 (NIV)
I am the LORD your God, who brought you up out of Egypt.
Open wide your mouth and I will fill it.

Simple messge.. yet impactful. I like.

Yet I open my mouth today and confess some crappy stuff I've ate - (and not to mention the numerous facebook tags on the May Day Sop outing in which we are taking munchies on Idy's birthday cake. - I only take ONE swipe at it. Unfortunately, more than one person was taking pix and my dear trainer thought that I'd more than ONE serving.. and ya, kept yakking abt my "pigging out" and the getting from bad to worse foodlog.. haha.. ) I thought he saw me in tcc with imel on fri.. haha.. so.. i confess on the tiramisu too.. hehe.. fortunately for me (unfortunately for him), he was kinda immobile today  [ cuz of his mini-op which i think i nottily poked hard a bit at..(literally)] so haha.. i still have my limbs.. but my big mouth told him that i'm running that passion run next sun ( cuz i wanna  rest on sat) and like every consentitious trainer, he set me a target that is attainable but need some pushing out of the comfort zone.. complete within 90min.. Me and my big mouth.

Actually, I can choose not to care.. but somehow, i think I like the challenge.. oh yes, this aspect, I am competitive.. :) I like to be challenged.. and win it.. so in spite of how unwillingly I was to do my cardio after training today.. (i wanna grab a bite before choir.. but cuz i ran, i didn't) i did.. and haha.. complete the 5km within his stipulated 30 min .. (after speeding up in the last 1 km.. haha.. ) okie.. but haha.. i am still alright after that and have the energy to serve with the 10 peanuts contributed by sheena ( thank U babe!). tHink i should be alive still after the 15 km next sun. :) Was tempted to sign up the army half marathon thingy.. hehe.. liying has signed up for both shape run and the half marathon too.. tempted me to do so.. hha.. shall see how.. lalala

okie.. i'm gonna open wide my mouth to receive. :)
and close my mouth shut while sleeping.. good morning.. it's gonna be 2 am

No comments: