click me!!

Thursday 26 October 2006

Where is Centennial tower?

Got a surprise call this afternoon from a Miss Sharon.. Well.. very efficient.. I sent an email on sat.. and they gave me a call today! Maybe cause I was having lunch with birthday gal Ivory.. Vory.. happy happy birthday once again..

so am going to the Centennial Tower in less than 8 hours time.. well.. let's just see what's gonna happen...

it has been a looong day and i don't want to dwell anymore on it.. yet, was encouraged by one of the sms i received end of the day.. and yes.. also my evening spent with my looooongest friend on earth.. (longest cuz I knew her since tao nan days.. ahah...) :) amazing how we still link up after not meeting up for so long...

another mini reunion should come on shumin's wedding on nov. hmm.. haha.. the sole one at the s23 table with no rings adorned on finger... tsk tsk..

Carmen.. so sorry if you reading this and this appears to be YET another parable.. (the earlier post) .. but maybe u will understand though... :)

No comments: