click me!!

Monday 2 October 2006

First CD!


If you have not buy this cd.. gO and get it... My fave track is now the background music... (actually i love all the tracks... esp the worship songs.. it will be Wow to sing them in cg!!) I want to go children church too!!

After the intense conversation last night... I put on this cd.. and i was weeping... and weeping.. when i was listening to this track...

Love of my life
- lyrics & music by audrey cheong and veroy chua

Every heartbeat says
Thank you Jesus
How You gave Your life
For my salvation
Gaze at the rainbow
I see Your love

I will look to You
Night and Day
Sing of Your great name
How I live again
By Your grace
I see You face to face

You are the Love of my life
My refuge always by my side
Forever I will sing
And worship You my King
You are the One I adore
I give You my heart, My all
Forever You are all I need
Lord You're here with me

No comments: