click me!!

Saturday 28 October 2006

At laupasat


They are eating. (picture taken using my SE .. fun ya?) I'm n0t. The song playing at the backgrd (some radio station playing the 90 hits...) - if wishes came true. I knOw mine will. NOw on air - my fave song, boyzone's no matter what.
ALmost didn't want to go.. cuz. I'm tired... went to the wealth seminar today.. ya.. I got two friends.. and yes.. One of them can give me potential lotsa wapi... BUT bottomline.. am i waivering again.. YET I know.. this is not what I'm called to do... I can sell if I want.. BUT don't want to start something that I won't follow thru.. unless she (my friend) wants me to... YET still waiting...
this came to mind.. a phrase that my sec sch mate, anqi, taught me - 吃玻璃长大的.. hmm.. haha...well.. discard this negativity!!

No comments: