click me!!

Sunday 8 October 2006

finAlly...

Finally... I told my choir ic that I would have to leave choir soon.. (cuz bro jeff not ard, so i told the covering instead...) I wonder when will be the LAST time to serve.. AHha.. maybe i will be the "excited" person again tmw...

TODAY.. is a day that things just kept going wrong..

1. overslept and mom not happy that I went back to sleep after she woke me up.. (am supposed to go breakfast with her..)

2. missed bus 12.. resulting the need to take cab..

3. choir prac.. legs and hands seemed detached.. Praise the Lord that unlikely i would or can go to the audition for brighter day.. not that i try to "siam" .. but reason is legitimate.. (see 1st paragraph..)

4. missing soundcheck - cUz need to meet steven.. (with the others guys helping steven with cg matters..)well... the session sorta long... ended at 445.. we ran back.. Entrusted our bags with fellow members to bring back to HAll 8 for us.. (don't expect us to bring our bags on stage right?) Then rushed back.. one innocent question sparkled the flame within.. ( stress. makes one vulnerable..) yet.. no pt explaining la..

5. THE FIRST time i set thru' a service (save for 1st service @ chc) WITHOUT my bible, my notebook, my pen, my offering.. and my hp too.. cuz that's the no. that cg stuff would be smsed.. YAh.. I think my expression showed.. (gee i didn't notice steven sitting behind me....)I guessed this is how Mr SA tan decided to distract me.. CUZ.. think only my body was in the hall.. and my mind drifted away until 25% into the sermOn.. for the very 1st time.. [ok, 2nd time .. ist time i sat thru service with A not so sweet smelling attitude was 4 yrs back.. when my NEW cg didn't contact me when i went service.. i purposely sat by myself when i actually saw them (ya.. still young then..).. totally horrendous experience.. ] i sang the praise song like KTV mode... (my flesh can be rather thick at times..) Yet.. I know this can't go on... but the flesh prevailed.. till i stubborn reiterated.. God, I don't have my bible.. So I AM NOT going to say.. "this is my bible... etc" YA.. that stubborn silent rebellion resulted in non-processing of information.. UNTIL I decided to STop this silly staged-rebellion from within.. I forced myself to be RARA.. to cheer... to stop silent-clapping.. ya.. the peace just came... and thank GOd i did not miss the best part...
YET.. the VERY BEST part is I LEFT MY SERMON NOTE ON the chair.. (cuz I don't have my bag with me.. so i left it on the chair when steven was debriefing us.. )never mind.. I will sit in again tmw..
Well.. all things work for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose...
Stubborn streak in me.. made me decided to wait for lian.. haha.. we went bedok interchange for dinner.. We ordered this "half melon".. It was refreshing.. thirst quenching.. (though I don't think i want to makan more watermelon for next few days at least..) we chatted and ya, good for me.. to release and talk...

Well.. reached home ard 1030.. spent some Quality time with dad and mom.. ( haha.. just spent time lo.. sitting with them watching TV - the gogo jacky variety show.. last segment on hide and seek very interesting...) then.. chatted with Robin for half an hour or so.. then.. i was expecting him to call.. and he did.. cuz.. could discern la.. hmmm haha.. not my special someone though... It was my leader.. hmm... different level.. diffferent requirement... I should say I AM very privileged that my life gonna be scrutinised ( already did a couple of times... ) to the nano level.. (aND i have the privilege meet him 6/7 days of the week at least ... haha.. though that seemed rather scary to me initially... Imaging being assessed 24-7 - okie.. not so extreme.. BUT that should not pose a problem...

okie.. I would love to blog more.. but... tired. AND I have yet STARTED on my HI revision.. gotta start ASaP... let me Qt.. sleep and revise...

No comments: