click me!!

Monday 23 October 2006

Fairy Tales

"... and they live happily ever after.."

the good old happy ending that one may look forward to seeing at the end of a story...
I think so.. at least me...

can fairy tales translate into reality... well.. dreams lead to vision and vision CAN come to pass... Are fairy tales some form of dreams..?

princess miOne @ the fairyland... well.. like the fave song from Snow White goes.. "some day ,,,, "

dreaming takes away the tension build up this couple of weeks.. Met bro Andrew @ attributes.. well.. he asked me abt my new job.. Told him that the question might not stand.. he told me that he was astonished @ my decision.. I too... (well well.. )but he seemed relieved when i told him it's no longer new... cuz... Well.. what shall i say.. afterall.. he's still my 1st cgl... one that saw me thru the infant years...

well.. i guess D day again later today... as the chinese saying goes... 长痛不如短痛

No comments: