click me!!

Tuesday 31 October 2006

transition...

I don't like the feeling... I don't like it..

DUST.. I hate dust... Now.. my left eye is swollen...

I don't like to not be in the known..

YEt.. i know this is what God wants me to develop.. THE gift of long suffering... A&B is round the corner.. YET I'm still in transition...

I know He is my Provider.. ANd Thanks for closing the door (the one i went yesterday.. She impressed with me.. bUt.. felt that it's not the ONE...)
Now.... the word "sen -sei" rings in my head.. but I shall not be distracted.. That's something i want to do.. but not now..

It's only the second week.. waiting... be patient..

Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through
Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

Internalise it..

thanks rachel dear.. for the surprise text message i received this morning... thanks dear... I gathered you're also facing ups and downs too rite- from huiling's blog.. so.. ganbatte! Smile.. the day can only be brighter!! Pathway of the righteous will just shine brighter.... banana told me that u'll be back in dec? .. email me ok.. i miss U!

No comments: