click me!!

Monday 16 October 2006

a looong week...

haven't been blogging...

not that nothing been's happening... In fact... I'm feel like I'm walking on broken glass 24/7 very recently.. cuz.. I get to be assessed 24/7 now...

sometimes.. I just feel transparent... Transparent .... or perhaps...it's not me.. bUt the oblivious...

well.. taking pride that servant is not meant to be seen.. Be the greatest servant of all...

it's been a LOoong day today... went to service.. went to shaun's holy matrimony... didn't expect her to invite me but she invited me last thurs when i popped my head into her room to rtn her $.. hmmm.. talked to one of her ex-classmate cuz she was alone too.. ah.. hope I'd sOrta ministered to her.. :) but the wedding at the Glasshouse at Art Museum pretty pretty... anyway.. didn't really stay for the refreshment ... jutted down to cityhall ... later realised that the helpers' sesssion was cancelled.. tsk tsk... roamed ard cityhall... until i realised merchant court swissOtel not @ swissotel..ahha... tsk... little i realised that it was a buffet kinda dinner we were having with steven.. aiya.. didn't really eat alot.. cUz I don't eat much really.. but it was good fellowship.. ahha... think cherie is an interesting gal.. hit off rather well with her...hmm.. haha..

well.. enuff of rest... for one month... time to put to practise what I'd studied for past ONE month...

oooooh btw... TOday is OCt 16.. so.. less than a month to princess' mione hatchie day... ahha... this week.. I think we'd helped celebrate my cgl's birthday thrice! ahha.. glad that he was SURPRISED by the celebration after the makeup cg.. hhaa.. hmm princess mione can spring surprises too.. ahha..

well... the sa with surname tan has been trying to infiltrate my grey matter with badbad negative negative thots and ya.. I nearly fall prey to his scam by trying to push all away via protrayal of the characteristic of a bull.. haha.. however.. that didn't last loong.. YET... period of moulding and pruning has just begun... :)

No comments: