click me!!

Sunday 1 October 2006

three down.. One more to go..

well.. if GOd has called.. HE will pave the way..

indeed.. amazingly... I've cleared ALL my exams so far @ 1st attempt.. with the LEAST hours of reviSion time.. (PRaise the Lord.. esp for my two papers of AIMS cuz.. I only studied 3.5 hrs!! and ahaha.. almost didn't have time to finish the tpk paper.. and haha passing marks is like 60%) * well.. the wonderful reward fOr placing God first in all that you do.. (so am sure the HI will be the same...)

so.. next week will be my LAST week at psa.. then.. it's really the START of the next phase.. was talking to someone earlier this afternoon.. i don't want to have the attitude of bo-chupness in the event of mOving on.. despite how mUch i detest the job.. (well.. glad that i still tried to hand over as proper as possible on my prev. one.. )

No comments: