click me!!

Monday 30 October 2006

wedding...

Just attended my ex-colleague's wedding.. it's kind of a fairyland theme... ( hmmm in line with my "fairy tales" posted earlier.. ?). the first wedding out of many up coming ones... met some of my good buddy buddy there.. like ls, mei, cherie.. and also pple that I don't really feel like seeing.. yet i smile..

silly thoughts went thru' my mind when ming siang (the groom) marched in with his pretty wife.. in my mind I was picturing how mine will be like.. silly cuz the person that came to mind was ... (No way.. no way.. ) I can't see it happen.. really cannot... YET.. I know it will be pictureperfect... mine.. i mean.. (expect to hear me dwell more.. since.. this is the start of the train WeddingDinners in line .. next being this sat.. )

Monday... shall i go D or not? I think I will move on.. :) don't wanna sprint... I jog not sprint..

I think some get to see my "holy fire" at work today.. bro.. :) thanks.. cuz those more deserving ones won't appreciate that...

I finally got my LEAVE form.. YET.. i'm officially in choir TILL processed.. (i'm happy yet... I felt torn...) And.. claire did a very interesting interview with me.. ( never failed to remind my dotter that next month will see a plus one in age.. ya.. I know I look like a freshie grad...)

I think i drank a bit more red wine.. (just one and half glass.. ) now sleepy...

but.. I want to tarry first...

ANd.. I think I better go doc tmw.. my EYEs are feeling the stingy feeling.. and yellowish? (andrew and ting both commented that they see yellow strains... ) Pray for healing...

oooo.. I have encountered SUB standard svc at a poshpOsh stall this morning while bUying vouchers for birthday gift on a leader's behalf... I know she is new.. BUT can u imagine passing vouchers WITHOUT envelope to customer... And Only handed over the receipt upon my request.. AND when the card didn't go thru.. she didn't try again.. and told me it is DISHONORED.. in a disdained manner (later i check my card.. it's working perfectly fine). I will visit the store ONLY if experienced staff is ard ... Sorry. but I regard quality service as a prime reason for repeated patronage..

Not to mention a more than enthusatic hello from one i thought was more than a hibyefriend early this morning.. maybe my eyes were wide shut then... tsk tsk tsk

okie, enuff of stuff and crap... tarry and encounter time..yeah !

No comments: