click me!!

Wednesday 4 October 2006

tuesday... another interestng day...

hmm.. got to know another fellow colleague today.. sharon... As wiltian and sharon was chatting abt serving chinese church.. etc.. during lunch.. well.. suddenly.. was so envious of them.. cuz.. I know I will soon not be able to be on the choir stand.. haiz... Wanted to sms bro Jeff but.. didn't have his no. in my new phone.. so.. didn't.. guessed that I would call him tmw.. the more i procrastinate.. the harder it takes...

hmm... despite of how impossible current situation to hit the forecast on Thurs.. I believe it can be achieved... hmm... Ya.. It can be done.. Amen!

I gotta do what He thinks I can do.. I have to... Someone asks me.. why do you want to switch job.. (from a job that pays you a COMFORTABLE 2-3k job.. to the current one I'm embarking next week...) hmm.. i'm seeking comfort.. I could jolly well stay status quo (both work and ministry...) BUT surely.. there's more to life than a 8 - 530 job.. ANd i guess.. the joy and fulfillment will be derived from attaining the goals of client.. (as u see... my love language in terms of giving is Acts of service.. so.. ahaha.. appropriate right?)

hmm felt that I've been "strongly encouraging" one of my helper a bit on the extreme.. hope she's not too overwhelmed, (hmm I could see the "d" side of me when i speak to her... )...

Stress level for me is on the increasing side... See NEW things that I've to assume and settle ASAP.. leader A & S wants me to GROW GRow grOw... and ya... i will ...

happy MAF.. (wa.. this reminds me of my jc mAF event... wow 10years since my 1st hwa chong mAF.. hahaha.. i know I don't look my age.. Joyce's friend Issac thought I was younger than him!! haha.. yet another who think I'm a freshie grad!) If you are reading this and don't have any plans this thurs.. call me or tag me... we're having a MAF celebration.. @ tanjong pagar area... start 730.. You are cordially invited...

okie.. time to zzzz... AIMS 3! yey!

No comments: