click me!!

Friday 27 October 2006

thanks...

received a very encouraging sms from one of my member... never expected that... wa.. nearly brought tears to my eyes.. CUZ it was that UNexpected.. Didn't know that i wore my feelings on my face.. he actually said that I looked quite stressed these few weeks... didn't know that I actually matter to some of them....

spoke to carmen last nite.. thanks gal... I will be your first client ok? :)

and my cgl.. I know i've put you in a difficult spot.. Really sorry... I will move on.. and be wiser...

spoke to two persons just now.. one counter-offered... one said to keep me in view.. well well.. :) anyway.. had contacted LS.. that one is rather positive.. (yet i know the env might be fierce... ) hope to hear from the sillybank soon...

No comments: