click me!!

Saturday 20 October 2007

the weird thing to do in the middle of the nite

is to do your laundry and wait for the program to finish running and hang the clothes to air...

that's exactly what i did when i got home... Silly me.. bUt can't stand the "satay/ bbq" smell on the clothes that will linger ard in my laundry basket... so... all in the laundry basket went for a shower and moon-tanning on the bamboo poles...

in case u wnder how the satay smell came abt.. we took a detour to bedok nth market after cg and fellowship... cuz think either ys or damien was hungry? eh..anyway.. it was great fun to be with june, janet & xinjun... the four gals in the back of ys' car and happliy chatting.. hmmm happy that they came to join us... :) happy that vory and r8ch are in my cg too... :) yay... God answered my prayers :)

Ooooh... had a very fun conversation with claire over msn this afternoon.. keke miss her... not easy to catch her cuz she's always zapping ard... hehe...

oh welll ... it's 2am. and it's gonna be a loong weekend.. working.. then serving... . sunday serving too.. yay (though i wonder if i'm starting to distract myself again...)

No comments: