click me!!

Wednesday 10 October 2007

extending horizons..

"cheem" & ambitious title...

went for a deferred tax seminar by pwc today at holiday inn - hmmm think i enjoyed studying.. :) it was a rather dry topic.. yet i didn't fall prey to the zzzz monster... then in the midst of the seminar two words popped into mind - see title... wonder why? hmmm can have various interpretations to them.. very diverse... but not adverse...

the technician will be here to fix my mio thingy... so I gotta pack my rooom.. AND I realised.. My wardrobe is bursting.. so.. no more new friends to the existing occupants in the wardrobe.. (OR i gotta get rid of those unworn and forlorn pieces inside... but these made up part of my tangible assets.. ) Intended to start ironing those pieces that require ironing before squeezing them back to their cramp quarters... figured out it will take at least few hours.. Procrastinate to another day.. :)

felt accomplished... fixed up my room (not the ideal stage yet.. Gee I wish i have a walk-in wardrobe) done up two cards.. inspired only come at wee hours in the night.. (else.. i don't time too... ) ... I'm on leave today - Ya, if not how to fix up the mio thingy.. (i figured that I will chop the plan off within 6 months.. nothing on mio tv sounds interesting except bbc lifestyle.. and the sony channels.. though i won't have time to watch the tv too.. haha... so the mio tv box will be white-ellytusk)

craving for hOtcakes.. :) walking up in few hours to them i hope....


* can u spot something hidden within? - else... too bad..

No comments: