click me!!

Friday 26 October 2007

late...

i've been working late this week... (if not for choir prac on wednesday.. it'll b 3 consecutive nites) i guessed tonight was about the latest so far... cuz (a) my sm is going on leave for two weeks (b) my m is going on reservist in another week time.. (c) one of the YA is going to be time-barred.. (d) there is no precedent "template" which i could follow.. and i've to phantom with the various tax treatments on hand... not to mention entertaining ad hoc gst enquiries ..

yet in contrast to what i was doing previously - i shall not elaborate, else it will be ... not very edifying.. there is at least ownership to this.. And my m is extremely patient with me.. & really help me along... Thank God for favour with man.. fitting in well.. just gotta up my confidence level .. and i need to read up... ya.. i gotta embrace my two work "bibles"- the ITA and GSTA. Alright.

hmmm heard the webcast earlier this evening on the 3Q results of my company.. Oooh.. doing well.. happie... esp since A&B is coming up. :)

interesting.. someone came up to me at pasir ris mrt on my way home (cuz the cab queue @ harbourfront was atrocious even at 2220.. so took the mrt instead).. so while i was happily plugged into my iPod, i was surprised to see someone waved at my direction.. didn't know lingkai stayed in pasir ris too.. haha interestingly, we hardly talked while we were in choir.. haha didn't know he recognize me.. haha.. tHank God i still look presentable at that hour.. (this week i'm doning black and gray...) well.. what a coincidence.. lovely way to end my hectic day..

and thank God for the sudden inspiration to spruce up the interior's of ellytUsk's card... and i guess i work by inspiration.. dug out the lovely pretty stuff that i'd bought last christmas @ pRints.. and it's yet another piece of art..

sorry miss stelle, gotta fly kite on our morning jog later.. cuz i need to finish up my work. Attempting to reach office by 730.. let me see it it can be done... okie.. time to rest...

No comments: