click me!!

Monday 1 October 2007

straight - aGain - I like


after one month of hair that curls at the end ... i had enuff... i decided to straighten it again... yay... :)

kinda pricey for the length of my hair.. but :) still preferred to let Jeanie my stylist of 5 years, though i was known as jasmine.. - an unknown middle name adopted cuz peeps can't pronouce hermione then.. haha! thanks to ivory for waiting half an hour with me for my hair to be ready... :)

came across this muffin stall @ Tangs basement called roll&roll.. they served delicious mini cup-type of flavoured egg tart at $1 each. The muffins tasted good too!

Serivce was great... I love the new worship song - though i personally feels that i like bel's rendition better.. :) I believe that vision/dream will come to pass...

Happy that vory is joining us for good (at least in the foreseable future..)think I enjoyed talkin to the w80 peeps better... like vory, june, janet, xinjun and damien.. ahah... perhaps 有代沟吧! But they are sure integrated into our cg. :)

No comments: