click me!!

Wednesday 17 October 2007

rude telemarketers

I hung up on one SILLY telemarketer from this unheard of company called connect asia. He even raised his voice at me when i told him I'm not interested in his whatsoever and the Free Gift that that his company is offering at the Grandopening ceremony. cUz i just told him nicely that i am not interested in whatever he is offering and there is NO Free lunch in the world so ya, i thank him and hung up. And this silly tweet kept calling back . Hellos.. your silly company does not have private no. I could always lodge a complain if you kept hounding me. Or i should ask for the company's ROC no. Anyway, I gave the tweet company a pseudo name the last weekend when the aunty called - imagine they only have my hp no which they claimed to have obtained from lucky draws - they don't even have my name! - hello? This made me more suspicious of this company. Did a search on the net, can't find anything on it.. WEird. Anyway the questionaire sounds harmless - they ask question on POSB stuff.. ?

Anyway, if the silly Tweet calls again.. well.. i'll just caution the tweet to think twice of misusing my no. - or simply reply wrong no. - cuz that aint my name.

the princess is irritated!!

No comments: