click me!!

Saturday 6 October 2007

talk...talk... talk

I realised... I can be rather chatty at times... I think i far exceeded my daily quota for the day.. yesterday had a long catching up msn chat with lili... :)
today... had a long chat with xinlian.. till her battery went flat.. mine went empty first hence, spoke to her via speaker mode while charging.. Prior to that , I was happily chatting with janet, june, xinjun while sitting comfortably in backseat of yansheng's car .. and ahah.. heard a rather lame joke abt the origins of tam-pines.. ahha... think damien & yansheng must be rather irritated by the noisy bunch of gals at the backseat... haha.. then chatted some more with yansheng while he made a final turn back to my place - where i started my 2 hr chat with lian.. ahha..

Hmmm.. was surprised at the sudden short burst of verbal diarrhea.. haha.. ahha...

okie.. gonna be a long SAT... attending my ex-colleagues' matrimony at yishun in am.. then to service.. (not sure if i could serve in my dress n heels but standby mode anyway...) than back to harbourfront for the wedding dinner.. ahah.. another day talk talk...

ahah... ooohh... gee.. i just realised I would be working on 20th.. was supposed to meet up with my jc - eca pals.. - hmm it was a great meeting up with them.. interesting array mix of profession: a master diver, an engineer, a psychiatrist in training, a full time staff at his church bookstore (eh.. ya ncc but still serving God ba..) and haha me the tax acc. haha.. Despite not meeting up with them like years.... I reckon the trials and tribulations we went thru 2 years together serve a strong bond .. :) kayating trip .. considering.. haha.. the last time i step foot into one.. was during the rd island expedition a decade ago!! haha - silently to myself.. I look younger than them.. ahha.. benefits of baby fats - and the "hallelujah cream" - foc.. that works wonder for me..

feeling hyper.. haha... think it's the dance music in my iTunes.. aha

No comments: