click me!!

Sunday 28 October 2007

Dimensions... the 4th Dimension...

This weekend was eventful & mind-blowing...

First up, Sat morning... had dim sum with my cg mates.. & my cgl... & and princess found her match - in terms of timeliness.. a habit most princess won't cultivate - that is the spoilt- typesy which yours truly don't fall into this category. Nah, I will not emulate this behavior. cuz time translate into life... oh well..

Glad that I have the chance to chat with mS stelle.. jUne n jAnet.. haha.. i guess the "gila" element is being pried out when talking to these gals.. haha... *let her warm up to me first... then.. hehe... hopefully can bring the potential out in her... letting her in to the "wild" side that r8ch get to see.. guess that's my connecting point to her.. *

hmm i like the message that Pastor preached this weekend - despite of my tired temple.. attend s2 with thaddeus & jieyin - gal.. hope u are entertained by my posts.. keke..* Okay, "like" was an understatement to my sentiments on the message.. I should say.. it reminded me of my priorities.. and sudden revelation of the mini-obstacles that appeared to be major hindrances recently... Settle for the good instead of the best? Certainly NOT!

Despite having the vision/dream, when it ain't coming to pass the way you envisioned to me.. one will tend to draw back, or repaint the picture so that the likelihood of it materializing will be higher (and one will not be disappointed/ ashamed when it didn't come to pass..) well.. doing it your way would unlikely coincide the path that God wants you to take.. and yes, many a times, resulting in the self-inflicted "trials and tribulations" that you might not need to go thru', OR short-changing yourself of the destiny God has for you.

SO i decided, to abandon the silly thought of settling for the second-best.. and the best is definitely coming! And yes, delay doesn't equate to denial...

A&B cOming... excited!!

Felt so loved to hear the silent voice that echoes back "I love you too, princess.." this morning.. Never felt Him so close in my life.. * He knows my wishlist... esp item 1! the reason for them...

Security blanket... hmmm interesting toPic.. in different areas of life, each of us have our own security blanket.. Yet very often... cuz of this base line that we often miss out on the opportunity.. and after embarking on the SAFE-more sensible solution to the human mind, there are many "what-if?" questions/scenarios popping out... Placed in terms of decisions - having the security blanket will just leave you STUCK in the rut of your comfort zone. Putting this in perspective, this topic came up in the area of relationship... touchy topic.. Well, in a 3rd-person persona, it would be fair to both parties to start something on clean slate... I witness some real touchy situations cuz there's no clean break when one party doesn't have closure before the commencement of a new relationship and it can get pretty.. sticky... well.. it's not up to me.. but just wish that there will not be awkward situation should that inkling comes to pass..
anyway, what's not fitting for one may fit another.. so.. hehe... shall see how...

It has been a long week.. but great cuz... ya.. re-adjusted the lens...

thinking.. believing...dreaming... speaking!!

No comments: