click me!!

Friday 19 October 2007

change of playlist...

I like this song... the very 1st time i heard it in "Pretty Woman". Fallen.. Oh well..

love the second song too (in fact all made it to the playlist for various reason). Sang this song for the old folks at Tampines Home - with the actions during a visit cum performance in sec 2 with dhs choir.. rather silly but it bring joys.. but I like this rendition.. from one of my fave album in sec 4 - the Help Compilation - in aid to children caught in war in former yugoslavia.

had added the two mass dance song in JC in the playlist too - found memories... :) - guess which were them?

well.. the rest.. are there for a reason... either purely for the music.. or else.. expresses bits and pieces of my emotions... a mixture of new and old fave... oh well.. it's 2:10.. offline time..

No comments: