click me!!

Wednesday 10 October 2007

man the sms flood is coming again...

I know it sounds mean but I just deleted a message from someone without reading much into it. cuz (a) it doesn't make sense to me (b) it is a forwarded/ forwarded msg (c) i don't have huge storage capacity in my mobile. I understand that likely this is how she tried to b more friendly.. but can't draw connection.. Gee... I can't pretend to be who i'm not.. well.. OPEN mind... big heart... think simple.. one month... if settled. i wash my hands okie?? Chances are the not so ah-tas are rather abundance... WHY?? Or is this my forsaking ah-tas-ness test...

Gee.. Can i feel less "ah-tas". Ah... interestingly the sms i sent out today came back to me from that person to counterask if I was interested to come along... hellos... okie.. ahtas acting up now... perhaps i should try putting on the bimbo hat... nah... it will never work... my gray matter can process thoughts intelligently.. well well.. whatever.. things will work out.. meanwhile. let me enjoy my wed and thur...

yay, logging off soon... meeting mabel 4 dinner... then pract... :)

No comments: