click me!!

Saturday 13 October 2007

crap movie part two...

I was late for work CUZ I left the card and envelope @ home and realised it only upon reaching the mrt station.. gee.. took a bus back to retrieve...

it was a hectic day today.. as my department secretary was on medical leave the whole week (she hurt herself.. had a bad fall..).. yours truly gotta double up as my boss' PA. And in the midst, my dear boss decided that my gst knowledge was sound enough to advise this guy from Belgium's business unit.. .. well thank God it went well.. And in the midst of it all.. I got to chat with buttercup over msn (we entertained one another while working thru' the pile of work..)

went vivo to scout for gifts.. ended up buying this cult looking tee from five crown. was deliberating between this and the cream cutesy one - but white and pink looks better on me .. cool! think it's an indie brand.. hunt ard the supermarts in vivo and harbourfront for "cokezero" - for the wager lost to buttercup.. bro... cannot be found.. will continue searching.. as for your new wager.. hmm i also hope you will get your Nintendo.. haha

Dinner at the yipinguo was MORE than a disaster . Service: indescribable .. food spread: BAD... If not for the company of friends... it was erhmm... we celebrated Corinth's bday - :) *shiok rite - the whole cg celebrate ur birthday with u.. haha.. me: actually i prefer just to spend with my really good friends.. haha.. I'm rather private person still... wellwell.. hope it will NOt be as "memorable" as last year.. past is past.

----------------------------------

Part 2? Part one was American Wedding that i "rented" via the mio tv last night.. Part two was the after cg fellowship meeting . Movie of the nite - Mr Woodcock . And the deja vu thing was that both starred seann william scott - a name so foreign to me until tonite.. well.. it was rather crappy happy fun show except for the lady sitting next to me talking audibly to her friend on the right (incidentally her friend was my friend too..) Alright.. Pet Peeve - DND others by discussing what just went on the show ( a couple of times.. alrite... many times in decibel level higher than a whisper... inconsiderate...) If she wasn't a new acquaintance I got to know recently... I would have told her off - i.e. "mdm, would you please refrain from talking during the movie.." at least i thought that was basic courtesy...

No comments: