click me!!

Tuesday 16 October 2007

the monday...

I wonder how i managed to get through today... Gee... perhaps i should shun/distance from the source of this. It's just pure sheer distraction that made my mind spin... yet... i can't help that innocent-ordinary would just trigger the source... Sigh.. a mind that draws too many connections.. It's easier if I can't draw too many inferences...one of a simpleton... yet i know that's not His blueprint for me... (ya, not much of use & impact if gullible and naive and * doh*..)

Circumstances... Will not be stuck in them.. Dislodging from the reality (which is the circumstances). the gray matter needs an overhaul.

Taking a look at the calendar... it's October 16.. Yikes.. the short six months became 2.5 months now.. what have i done? No time to look the "i could have done better"... not the time to lament... not the time ask why.... or conjure the many what if scenarios...

God is in charge... yee why can you just let go...

No comments: