click me!!

Thursday 25 October 2007

delay is not denial...

this has been said to me many times... ever since last year... delay in terms of what? Various things.. Today during practice, belle got us to catch a word of encouragement to our neighbour.. Gee. was very touched by what God spoke thru'
amanda(faith) .. indeed.. hope deferred is not denial.. Certainly, God knows what our every thought- spoken or unexpressed. Not to lose heart ya? hmm promotion/ increase - that's the two words that mandy said she heard.. Wow.. I claim that by faith - be it for my career OR... what seemed so out of reach... - which was totally in line to what the Inner Voice was telling me this morning.. - "If that was given to you now, can you handle it? Grow. keep growing.. Seek, keep seeking.. " Seriously i wonder what area(s) would the increase/promotion be??

as for what that's been "plaguing" my mind - it's getting kinda not too good - had been creating reality in my lala land... it's so vivid and sigh.. and seriously, i wonder did my sub-conscious activate my mobile to call while the phone is my bag - and the no was NOT in my previously called-nos.. Silly silly...

for ONCE, buttercup didn't have the chance to bet coke with me this week.. haha.. cuz i already know the answer... hehe.. still buttercup, i want my cherry coke and u get you vanilla coke this sat ok??

and HAppIe biRthdAe iVORy!! *muAks!*

No comments: