click me!!

Wednesday 10 October 2007

updates...

bUttercUp was "complaining" that I wasn't blogging much recently... so let me do my "most loyal fan" an update since the last i'd blogged...

Hmmm attended my ex-colleague matrimony/ wedding dinner on Saturday... In between I managed to rush down to expo for service and met up with some of my cellgrp members after the wedding banquet.. WEdding... well.. it was more like a reunion with my ex-colleagues.. And hehe.. some couldn't recognise me cuz of my shorter tassles.. haha.. and points up the chio factor.. it was great catching up.. :) i guess the alcohol level must be deteriorating (oni drank two glasses of red wine), cuz i was rather crappy (thank God it only acted up while i went to meet up with June. joyce. susan and yansheng.. (wonder why he's the only chap left?) @ cineleisure.. think i was rather crappy and tipsy.. think the crap should be anointed crap.. haaha... at least janet is opening up to me.. :) cool.. though i think the mixture of alcohol & rich food made me nausea when i woke up the next morning.. hence couldn't serve... sigh..

Vision weekend.. yep.. oppty to sow again.. :) I hOpe this time, the reaping would not be just in kind ... :)

No comments: