click me!!

Thursday 28 September 2006

Wake up... wake up...

just have an array of interesting conversations.. in the span of two hours.... 1st 5 minutes... was once again.. challenged.. and given things to do.. and not just to do.. BUT to really to make it happen... i know you have given me many many chances... steven... thanks for having faith in me...next 45 minutes.. spent time to talk to and encourage and challenge darren... well.. to see him transforming make all the effort worthwhile.. caught last 15 min of the project runway.. Yikes.. realised that I'd forgotten to submit my attendence to alvin.. yIkes... then another call that lasted at most 5 to 10 minutes.. and ya.. was challenged.. and not just challenged.. but that I can't just say I try.. BUT it MUST happen... Hard pressed... hard pressed... bro alvin just drive home the point... i do want what's to come to come to pass right... BUT I must really develop the other S first... to attain the status... I know i'm to go for the next hcl class... I need to change the way I'm doing certain things....

AND... I still need to study for my AIMS... which is on FRIDAY.. and chances are cg will end ard 10+.. by the time i head home.. it will be 11.. gotta burn my midnight oil then... yikes.. And I haven't creATE sis belle's card that i promised jieyin i will make... AND ... I haven't do the songsheet yet.. And I haven't make the calls that I ought to.. and I haven't practise ..

bUsy.. I could use that excuse fOr a while... convenient? no.. this is a habit/ preference developed with passing of time... not that I love travelling.. but I'm used to it.. (afterall... I chose to travel at least 1 hour by bus to hcjc instead of opting for tj or vj.. cUz i believe I want to go for the best... and yes.. in case some think that my cg venue is always at my covenient plc.. the 1st cg i attended was somewhere near wtc? and it was farrrrrrrrrrr away from bedok.. (where I was staying then...) and yes.. I got home like 11+ to 12... And in case you wonder.. i usually get home ard 12... earliest 1130+ usually after cg on thurs... so.. what's the deal of reaching hOme 1230 (which is cuz u went fellowship and that's with the other cg).. you kept emphasising that now expo so near your home that's why u can go mutliple service.. HEY... I serve choir almost every sat/sun while service is still at Jurong west ok.. and where did i stay??? Is this just for a one time occurence... no.... I wish i could burst your bubble why you are living the way you are living...but I can't.. I wish i could give you more time...I wish i could... i wish i could give the 30+ of you the same amt of love and attention... I wish i have the strenght... Holy Spirit.. be my guide...

Yet, in spite of the aches of head.. heart.. pocket... it's worth it.. man may not appreciate it... but... so long He sees it.. it's enough... FOcus.. I need to focus...

things to do before i sleep
1. Practice the songs..
2. songsheet.. awaiting 3rd song... ( think would have to rush back home to print then meet..)
3. revise and tag AIMS (AIMS exam on fri!!)
4. sister belle's card - defer to thurs aft cg
5. prepare fri bs - defer to thurs aft cg

do i have ample excuses to "excuse" frm cgm tmw? YES.. would i listen to that convenient voice? na.... cuz it's my date with God!

No comments: