click me!!

Thursday 14 September 2006

things can be turned ard...

this morning.. I'd absent-mindedly put my white cardi into the washing machine.. together with other clothes... including my dark purple mng jacket.. Assuming that the colours would not run.. I happily went on to do other things...

when the laundry was done.. lo and behold.. my pure white cardi had turned lilac! Realised that the purple dye from my jacket has seeped into the cardi... Yikes....I was flabbergasted as i really like this white cardi.. plus only wore it less than 5 times.. and ya.. tsk tsk..

was contemplating to just like it stay lilac when chlorine flashed across my mind.. Ah uh.. HCL should do the trick.... happily went to the cabinet and fish out the smelly chlorine... after an hour of good soaking... It has been restored to its whiter than white shade!!

when u are at your wits end, when all circumstances seemed bleak.. the solution will come...if only you are attentive to the voice within...

I could have resigned to the fate that I'm gonna bear with the lilac cardi.. but that was not what i want... Or i could choose the follow the less than likely possiblity... cuz if i had not tried, would i know?

While waiting for the cardi to transformed back to white again... was fiddling with my guitar.. (cuz eugene wanted me to prac G Em C D before the lesson later.. ) might nt be the best strumming but hey.. the presence of God just came suddenly.. and instantly refreshed... it's really not the skills but the heart that He sees...

Moreover He said to me: "Son of man, receive into your heart all My words I speak to you, and hear with your ears."

Ezekiel 3:10

No comments: