click me!!

Monday 18 September 2006

getting kinda... heavy...

i took a small step.. YEt.. the height of each step to the next floor SEEM to have suddenly increase in magnitude... PUSH is not helping.. Yes.. what you'd told me.. I already know.. yes.. I knOw.. I know what's required of me... YET... the road ahead.. seemed to be void of markings... should I head straight, left, right?

I thought help will come.. yes... they came... YEt I need to aid in the help too... (but that's just the beginning of what will be coming right?)

I wanted to tell you .. No, I don't know how to (the others were still ard)... My okays aren't really okay... I know you don't want to tell me the methods.. you want me to try it out myself and to seek the Source... I know you want to boost my confidence.. but the element of fear and uncertianty is cripping in as well...

I have two choice :: forward OR backward.. I choose the former...

yes.. recently... the sky seemed a bit darker... the weather a bit wetter... YET sun will still SHINE ever brightly when the dark clouds emptied all its h2o.. darkness never triumph.. without SUNlight.. how can you differentiate without day and night?

small request... can i hold on to the lifeline a bit longer before I set sail? OR.. if I do so... will i ever leave the dock?

No comments: