click me!!

Sunday 17 September 2006

k610i sent back again

yup... I sent the k610i tO the sony ericson svc centre... cuz.. in the short time frame of 4 days... It hanged and refused to reboot TWICE!! first hanging encounter was on Fri noon... went to Singtel for a one-to-one exchange (after making lotsa grievences to this lady called veejay..) Despite of the new handset... It failed again after service... It just "stared into space" For hours.... (the desperate measures tried... takig the battery out.. and reset... recharging.. etc..) nOpe.. it refused to resurrect... hence.. reverted back to my trusty n7260.. hopefully i'll get it back by tues.. (gotta wait 2 -3 working days...)

oh... for my M5.. it was a nerve wrecking experience.. cuz actually never really able to go thru' thoroughly all the material.. did only a couple of the "mock exam" of the many many... And aha.. to realise my ic wasn't where it was supposed to be when i was leaving for the exam.. haa... (finally found it in the hidden compartment of my wallet..) and took a cab down.. and aha... goodie good.. no time to revise further... in the exam hall.... saw some of my PSA classmates.. :) (good to be in the sch.. at least there's support... haha..) hmm were given 2 hours.. actually i finished the exam in less than an hour.. however.. the "kaisu" me decided to fully check thru' the 100 questions.. (Cuz passing grade is75 %) and haha.. some of the questions doesn't seemd like it came from the text.. haha... or maybe i didn't do enuff of the mock exam... at 1pm.. had already checked thrU' once.. still got ard 20 uncertain questions.. ahha.. however..decided that no pt wasting time.. and haha.. prayed.. felt good to press the "finish" button (despite when i first completed the exam.. i already sensed it's ok to submit my ans.. yet.. the kiasu me decided against it.. after going thru'.. Didn't make much changes to... ) well well.. was glad to see the msg to indicate i've passed the exam! Haha.. truly by God's grace.. ahha... cuz some of the questions .. i answered them by inspiration... ahha... thanks for u guys who have been praying for me... esp my encouragin bro in christ.. eugene... [haha.. ur friend eliane is in good hands.. :)].. carmen.. :) keke.. hope to see ya soon...

No comments: