click me!!

Friday 15 September 2006

the sOur that keep me gOing...


hmmm... this is me salvaging my dinner/supper after cg.. okie.. this is part of my supper (together with baby carrots.. raw).. think that I've lost the craving fOr food.. I mean sometimes I will have a certain craving but when the food comes.. I just lost the appetite... man.. am i having sOme eating disorder? haha... AM done only 25 % of the text.. gonna plough thru'.. actually should be alright...


am comtemplating should i attend prac tonight.. cuz my test is on sat late am so... can't go sat prac but can make it to serve... And ya... serving.. was telling eugene that I want to give my one month notice too... (i have to do that soon ... cuz bro alvin already told me to on tUes... ) tsk tsk.... and before cg today... bro steven told me that TOnight was the LAST night for me to observe only... (translate: from this day forth.. time for mione to do her practicum... ) how... ? stuck in between.. actually like what Eugene said.. I gotta know the seasons in time.. yup... tis the season... and really the days of new things......

speaking of NEW things.. the pix was taken with my new RED SE K610i! Bought it at reduced rate cuz I upgraded my plan to the iTwo value on tues.. so entitled to $120 3G phone rebate (plus the $100 disc on the fone)... am intending to trade in my NK7260 if really tight... hmmm figured that my nk7260 cannot make it already.. the inbox memory is fully utilised le...

back to mugging... aiming to score at least 80%!

No comments: