click me!!

Thursday 7 September 2006

the devil wears prada -- go catch it!

almost didn't want to watch this ... but glad that I did.. (actually the motivating factor cuz pastor asked us to.. ...)

interestingly that God seemed to be talking to me whenever I watch movies recently... do watch it... cuz it just sets u thinking .. (and ya.. it's humourous too.....)

looking sharp... be relevant... reinvent.. out of the box... essentially... if you are doing things you're passionate about.. you give the best.. you will be motivated from within (and not without) and without any need of external factors..

looking forward to the new start... cuz it's not led by moine.. bUt by the Creator of all things... things may be uncertain... bUt I'm not gOnna be like the children of Israel .. to look back to the good old days (while in captivity)

=== today is thursday... Friday is a day away... and somehow.. the melody of Air Supply's goodbye kept echoing... and i hope not tmw.. else.. a teary me... Wrote some of the "thank U" cards.. cuz ya.. have been treated for lunch since monday... and some farewell gifts (from least unexpected) and am very touched that some of them actually went to the trouble to get authentic Miffy mechandise for me... cuz ya.. I think it's rather evident that I like this bUnny rabbit... (no particular reason.. just like it since as a toddler..)

late.. early ba... hmmm was expecting to just sit and relax and be ministered... cuz i only received the to-do-all sms on my way home... after the movie.. (though i was half expecting it... )... okie.. let me catch a few winks and .. yay.. 2nd last wOrk day will begin.. =)

No comments: