click me!!

Monday 11 September 2006

Friday.. the LAST day

Oh ya, the friday whereby it marked my last day at 1st job.. It was an experience I think that will stay for sometime.. U know how some might just seemed to be such chummy pals and yet.. can't even bother to say bye... and some who just appeared to be so friendly while they need ur help at work .. simply "bo-chup" when it's your last day... AND the best.. have u ever shoke hands with others whereby just one handshake u can sense the sincerity? I was shocked to find out that despite at management level.. she can give a half-hearted filmsy handshake.. (i would rather u not to.) hmm enuff of the PR-type of pple... Back to the real people that really touches me...

Vic got a friend to bring back miffy bag and handphone strap for me from Jap...

the 29 colleagues: ex- tLs, ex-teammates, my sisters@work , and friends that blessed me with the $... (which part of the went to the payment of the M9/M5 course fee... heeehee...) Am rather surprised that sooo many ah... May, the overall coordinator of the farewell gift.. went to all the 3 kinokuniya outlets to search for Miffy merchandise for me.. wa... so sweet right? ha.. though the no. of people that wanted to contribute to my farewell gift does surprised her .. cuz she had bought this b4 size card and it was filled upfully with small handwritting... ...to extent some gotta write at the back...
And.. my support staff actually bought me a gift too..

And.. two of the gals that I seldom talk to gave me a bright yellow bangle... and miffy window stickers! wa.. so sweet that they actually went thru the trouble to bUy that...

And.. the two temp staff (part of the project personnel that I was supposed to supervise) came to extend their well wishes really surprised me... Think they were SHOCKED why would I want to leave this comfortable job!

Guess what... i didn't shed tears though... guess I would miss the times spent but.. am sure will keep in touch to the more than just colleagues/bosses-turned friends..

It has been an interesting friday.. ended by going choir prac... and o'nite prayer meeting and the near experience of being locked out of the house (cuz I told my parents that I'll be home ard 1+ to 2+ cuz of O'nite prayer meeting... and gotta return home despite I want to stay till 5.. the 1st o'nite soo far that I return home half way thru'.) was very tempted to just return home (cuz i have yet broke the news to my mom then.... ) but i know.. if i did, it would spell "compromise" and ha... road to no return...

Yet in the Prayer meeting was really ministered to... Just seemed that after leaving the place of comfort.. the presence of GOd has just grown stronger over my life... actually since last sunday service... It was THAT good.. cuz I haven't have the "waterfall" experience in service for some time... God is real... He really knows what we are going thru....

No comments: