click me!!

Monday 11 September 2006

it's not soo scary afterall

weekend just whizzed by..

began sat with doubting thots again.. yet just overcome them with prayers and claiming THAT verse the propel me the ultimate decision..

went to office to make payment and collect the "model" QnA. Saw a lot of familiar faces... like bro Frankie.. and some the ck leaders .. afterwhich i went back to my old office to settle the handover stuff (ya, my previous boss just decide to load me with loads of responsiblities... and I didn't manage to clear them all by Fri cuz gotta fly to meet cuiqi for the choir prac) and the customary exit/ thank you email.. ahha..

left novena at abt 230. Intended to dump things home 1st then head for service, but receive a fone call at 2 from a member.. and she can really talk!!! *yet LATE super LATE for service despite agreeing to meet me at 430.

Service was great and glad that I was sitting with chris @ echo (we were there to fish but didn't catch any.. ) but really wept a lot during ministry time.. same goes for service this morning... while in the choir and off stage... hope my teary face not captured on screen though..

And was really encouraged by what Steven told me before and after service... And ya.. after the cg debrief.. he spoke to bro ken, long ,eugene and me... and i was teary-eyed once again when he spoke to me.. cuz the presence of God just came and really there are things that I didn't tell him and yet he knows.. cuz He hears...

the after svc meeting was nerve wrecking.. yes.. I will be proactive and do something abt it.. And yet.. I know I can do it...

And by the time i got home ard 1130.. mom almost zzz and when i wanted to break the news after my shower.. she'd zzzz

Arose from my sleep with greater anxiety and fear... prayed.. and worshipped.. aiya.. calm down a bitsy... fell back to zzz and woke up ard 730.. washed up and flew down for choir... was still jittery still cuz haven't told mom and ya.. sch starting next day...

k.. service.. then prayer meeting... then "my breakfastluchdinner" - ops haven't paid steven yet.. aiya... gotta pay him on tues.. then the discussion.. finally reached the time to meet my parents...

ha.. funny that the first i told was my brother.. and that his reaction is rather encouraging.. I guessed he has always done the unconventional way.. ha.. he got a bachelor in Science.. yet he is in the media line.. and ya... an array of very diverisfied jobs.. like reporter.. editor for lifestyle mag, free lance reviewer/editor.. and now.. writer for a local entertaiment mag.. and a biz... I volunteered my accounting service at nominal charges..

and to my mom.. it's rather easy.. was rather daunting at first.. but then it was alright after she leant the reason why.. (the "encouraging "boss that I had a bad flimsy byebye handshake with... )

so.. ha.. it ended well.. just that dad doesn't know yet.. cUz he's rather "comfort" seeking.. and so,, went back to expo JL sale after dinner at bedok interchange... and bought some stuff.. but most importantly.. spent time with mom and bro...

God is good.. He has already assured me that everything's alright.. I still have yet fully learn the sensing the right voice and doing at the right moment... so ya... all's ok at home abt my interesting new j0b...

and yes carmen.. I will inform you aft i clear them all...
and eugene.. thanks for all u've done.... much appreciated

going to QT nw.. byeeeeeee

No comments: