click me!!

Wednesday 6 September 2006

Mid week

Another 3 more days and i will be clearing my leave...

Kinda regret the email that I sent yesterday afternoon... too bad.. too late to regret now...

Hmm... had a REALLY weird dream on Monday.. jUst made me think wonder mORe.. and creative thOts aflow... but i don't want.. cuz... it just tooooo eh.. impossible.. cuz if it is possible.. it should have already been done... hmmm.. ( it's ok if u don't comprehend...)

had a good chat over the msn with my two bestie palies.. voRy .. and r8ch.. looking forward to see the offsprings of 50 & seth.. the longer u know someone... the easier to share...

just received a msg from claire... eh.. i don't know how to reply... tsk tsk tsk

hmmm learnt from huiling that lian has been telling her that I constantly challenged her recently.. didn't really felt so.. was just sharing with her... maybe she can't take that level yet.. but who else is there.. hmmm... Ah ha... maybe you who is reading this...

Vicky.. COngrats! I know u will make it to the maangement trainnee program!! Jia you!!!

No comments: