click me!!

Monday 11 September 2006

9-11 the day of new beginning..

September 11

Today is 5th anniversary of the 9-11 attack @ WTC...

Today also marks my 1st day @ the Elite program..

haha.. went there with mixed feelings.. cuz don't know anyone there... until lunch hour... haha.. we were encouraged to lunch with one another.. and ended up having lunch with 3 new friends i got to know.. ( though ended up two of them gotta meet with their manager... and left just me and the other guy..) haha.. guess what... the other guy, weitian.. is also from ngo. haha.. small world... and cuz the other two were there... we used certian lingo..and without spelling out in the obv.. we know that we are both harvesters.. ahaha... [no wonder the familar look.. keke.. maybe saw him @ taipei.. he went taipei emerge too...]

ended up having lunch with him as well as two of weitian's friend that we met at the foodcourt... hmm one of them was one of the sisters that we met while doing the calling up @ new life church before the conference..

funny that the distance just narrowed once we realised that we're from the same spiritual family... haha...

received my two text.. man.. 200 plus pages in 2 days... and for the other module, the text is like 400pages thick to be covered in 3.5 days!
Thank God I did FM in year 2 else... arggh... SAd to say.. my financial calculator is missing ... and i only used it less than 10 times! and it cost 70+! now.. gotta invest in another....

Gotta call 20 pple in two days.. (oh.. this is not my assignment from the course..but ya... what I need to do.. cuz I volunteered to take the reminder...) man.. my hp bill reaches rocket high again... the 200++ again.. I think I need to upgrade my plan... URgh! Maybe i will take the iTwo (300min airtime) or should i take iTwo Plus (700min airtime)? think i'll take itwo first ba...

I know His providence will come! okie.. gonna meet mom for dinner...

carmen.. thanks for ya sms!! :) hope i can see ya this sat!! with gOOd news too.. looking forward to lunch with u! =)

No comments: