click me!!

Monday 18 September 2006

the phone call.. @ 1620 saturday

Despite being a short conversation, I was very touched by this overseas call I received during the break before choir final reporting time.. my dearie pal called just to find out how I fare in my 1st paper... I wished I talk longer with her... yet, I couldn't.. cuz was @ expo and in the midst of my members... gal, thanks for the long distance call.. though we didn't chat much... I'm really touched by your thoughtful gesture.. (it was always u calling.. I will make the exception on Nov 2 ok?)

gal... thanks for everything... will drOp u mail sooooon.... Pray that u'll be on the Dean list this semster okay.... Let's shine and excel in whereever He places us.. :) I miss U dearly...... missed our "porridge" days..

getting emotional now.. must be the works of the hormones... uh ... the bloated feeling.... :(

No comments: