click me!!

Wednesday 27 September 2006

the sat.. the sun...the mon.. the tues...

i think he was rather surprised to see me at the choir stand tonight... don't think he know that I'm from choir... We exchanged smiles... (cuz it's impossible to wave cuz prayer meeting was about to start n we are both on stage!!) We exchanged looks when pastor ming asked who are in the midst of exams.. haa.. really encouraging.. :)

haha... don't get me wrong.. I'm not romantically attracted to him.. Just that it's a good feeling to find support in this "非常时间".. but really very blessed these couple of days...

Oh.. ya.. I cleared the M9 as well.. despite grabbing only 1 hour of zzz.. and being LATE (or rather slightly later) and despite entering the exam room huffing.. (I was practically brisk walking all the way from cityhall to suntec tower 2 in less than 10min!).. with time to spare and to check.. :)

hmmm got to know this gal from M9 tutorial... hmmm can click with her rather well... and am also blessed to have fellow ngo colleagues to be in the same aims class.. cUz one of them who didn't manage to clear the aims test 1st time rd actually gave me tips on how to study.. wa.. :)

hmmm well ... prayer meeting... wa.. two rounds of discipleship ... one rd at b4 ... the more heart piercing one at rieveria.. the four "S"s in life to build on to lead to the 5th S... Spirit.. Substance... Stature... Status... -- to Success...

I need to do what I need to do.. wOnder why I get to give bgr counselling when i dUn have the hands on session yet... haha.. or this is the hands on for what's yet to come...

oh.. I will miss my dearie sweetie bestie palie rAchel... when she leaves again this sat.. it was a yummilicious dinner @ 三盅两件。hope that I will be able to let u have the chance to take me ard aussie before u graduate okie.... and btw I don't really fancy the "新闻主播" (i know u know what i mean... or do u... heehee...)

service... wellwell... it was a lovely dovey service.. with the married couples renewing their wedding vows.. Can see the tears in some of their eyes.. touching moments... somehow just trigger the thought.. when would i be doing this too.. hmm.. like what one of my fave Corrinne May's tune goes.. "everything in its time..."

No comments: