click me!!

Saturday 2 July 2011

Self-moving

At the end of the day, it boils down to what is your priority.

Friend ask me: would the change make a difference?

Being long-winded, I gave him the cock n bull story.. I'm not opting for the easier way out this time round. Rather, I'm pretty sick of being stuck in the rut. Like they want to be spinning on the stationary bike while I would want to ride on the bike yes, but to head to a destination ..

Had a good talk with wk earlier. It was not as scary as I imagined it to be. Glad we are on the same page, but think it's better to talk to Pst az first.. ;)

Wa.. Sweet wo. WL actually suggested jadyn to ask me to visit the TV1 cuz she thinks I should be happier... Wa so sweet.. But frankly I've not been doing much.. Half retirement sorta since .. It's not tough to offer up your energy/ time etc .. Not sure why pple ard have the misconception I'm over-serving .. Na.. I've been actively inactive for long..

Seriously, I'm not looking for not looking for spa retreat but adventures places to explore n contribute.
Shall see how.. ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: