click me!!

Friday 22 July 2011

He is in control

Not sounding religious here but it was certainly a whirlwind of events today (ok yesterday). Without God & Holy Spirit's guidance, I would have oredi freaked out.. And thankfully for close friends n Cgl - who was still the first person I contacted whom I didn't know why but good thing i did..

But frankly i was petrified when I saw my bro's text.. Then he told me that it was not our unit no. Nah, it was actually ours (when I went home and saw the scribble.) oh well.. Dun think I will post the pix since uhm it's lodged with the police and don't undermine sharkies - they even deploy the kids nowadays..what if they goggled pix..

Oh well..I'd the peace of God and no doubt I was indeed sorta semi out of wits initially, I prayed continuously while working the last one hour.. Which gave me the peace and the strength ..

God is indeed in control. Uhm.. At least, I'd used this incident to yay talk openly to my bro on his conveniently leaving God out of his life in the name of busyness. And got him back on track again - and yah, shared with Him how I got to know God.. thru his KJV. Woo encouraged him lo.. (and yay, credited the wisdom to Him & Him !)

And mom too, who even asked me to pray for protection from God.

Nothing conclusive but I got the assurance from God, not just the police, that all's well..

And oh yeah, I know this stemmed from the unseen principalities.

This verse came to mind:
Rom 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, and to those who are the called according to His purpose. 'the called...' no wonder..

So I tweeted it.. And surprising it blessed another friend who favorited it. ( not that he knows the drama behind this.)





And friends in FB like it too.. (nah they didn't know what happen too...)



Do keep my family in prayer ok? Even though we don't know who the culprit was..but My Sovereign God is in control.

Tired. Sleeping...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: