click me!!

Sunday 31 July 2011

Divine timing

I love fb..

Cuz what my friend v commented cuz it echoes my sentiments towards the superlong crap the angst chap ranted again.. [though I'm sure it's totally unrelated]





If mr 'amazing grace' really believes in the amazing grace that he posted in his fb, shouldn't he use extend grace to others, whether what he perceived is true or not.

Oh yes, I have a hunch who he is talking about.. But nah, my comments to him.. 'chill and judge not. For no one coerce you to do what is contradictory to your wishes. And when people give, they give unto the Lord. The steward(s) of the moneys are accountable to God. If there is any wrong-doing, won't God see to it? If you start the name calling and judging, aren't you playing God?

Just checked fb.. Mr holy one had deleted his rant an hour later! Holy one no more.. See now it turned into xx's cute hello kitty!! Lol! Too late! I captured it on screen!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: