click me!!

Thursday 28 July 2011

Paper cards

Once a upon a time, I pride myself to create a card for my friends' birthday..and yes, that goes for my members in the cg. Henceforth, the birth of 'herMionE's creation' (Not registered with ACRA.. Yet). Before people started to scrapbook.. It's not at all torture, it's my pleasure ...

Since the 'dissolve' of my previous cg- and hence the discharge of my 'duties' as the birthday coordinator, I'd stopped churning out cards... Seemed to me in this paperless society, tangible cards are passé.. And people who wrote on the cards just scribbled the same old 'happy birthday' and sign off.. Or perhaps, it's a thankless task which I guess appreciated by the recipient only..

But this message from an old friend whom I was in the cg for briefly a year really blessed / touched me..

I didn't expect that lil personal gesture means much to people..
I guess not all's in vain..




Man, being flesh & blood, prefers personal touch than mass-produced 'love'.

So if you still receive something handmade from me, yeah, you are so fortunate! Limited edition! And yeah, you've place in my heart.. My new signature style - recycling the Starbucks' paper cup holder.. (which meant I do quite a no. of takeaways).. As seen below:








So be faithful in doing the little things... I'm more blessed to be able to be a blessing to others. ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


2 comments:

@ster|x said...

WOOHOO I GOT 1 OF THE LIMITED EDITIONS CARDS!!!

i think things like these really show how much you care. and how creative you are.

once, i tried to make a card, and let's just say i think the world's a better place because i only tried it once.

mione...iyi said...

yep.. U are one of the lucky ones.. :) when i'm famous, it will be priceless.. :D FOr yoUr wedding angpow i make myself lo.. :D

WOW.. who is the special person that got ur card? JY? :D