click me!!

Saturday 9 July 2011

Happy birthday Ziv

My crab buddies are born in the month of July. The hubby on the 9th, the wifey on the 31st..

So our routine for past few years was crabbing on the hatch days.

This time round.. We decided east coast..

Creative vibes arose whilst in office.. So with my starbucks cup holder, few treasury tags I made this.. And after chatting with the missus on the msn, decided to prank him n give a fake pressie.. But celery was too huge a bundle so I settle with banana..








We reached venue 1 of the nite.. Seafood centre!!








We were fascinated by the gigantic seafood.. But no snow crab or alaska king crab or the geoducks cuz too pricey..






So no prize for guessing what wr ordered - gigantic affordable Sri Lanka crabs.








Jac n I prefer the black peppered ones.. ;) the chili crab were more tangy, perhaps with the addition of assam?

Too bad we didn't get the outdoor seating cuz fully booked but our table was not too bad.. ;)








Afterwhich we adjourned a few km on foot to the Playground's brussels sprouts..

Not this ...







But this...














Like the wall mural.. Tintin characters! My fave snowy too !!








My cocktail - illusion








Cake for the birthday boy.. ;)








Birthday boy n his gifts.. Bought him a nice running tee... ;)

And closer to stroke of 12.. A green friend came by to send his well wishes too! Our flash must have frightened it that the hairs flared up!! Were so prominently elongated! Eeek!






And we played with it for a while!






Birthday boy playing with green friend!

Had a great evening out with my two great pals.. :)

Better quality pix are in my canon digital .. Shall post up if I feel like it. ;)

No comments: