click me!!

Friday 1 July 2011

Burning the bridges?

To be honest, I was apprehensive of visiting another venue tonight. If you know me, I will bear with the situation, no matter how bad it may be, until the threshold limit..

Distance was Never a problem, should i deem that cause was worthwhile in pursuing - else i would have not chosen to travel 1.5 hours via bus to bukit timah to get to JC when there are equally good colleges in the east.. Physical distance is never an issue, even now..

Back in 2008, it took 6 months to get the butt moving and ceased in the pity party & self-opted for president obama's campaign catchphrase - change.. Until then, the initiator was never me - but situation called for..

Perhaps the time has come again..

This time, nope, I am not trying to avoid anyone (unlike 2008), but am just tired of roaming the plateau again.. It seemed that those around are happy with the level they are at, but I'm not one that's contented at stagnancy, or perhaps, incompatible in stages of life we are in, and the dreams we are chasing seemed diverse .. And the tight circle is ever hard to infiltrate.. It takes two hands to clap..yeah..

I wanna run on, not marching stationary.

The plan I had shelved in 2004/5 has reemerged again .. I should say.. It is definitely MUCH difficult/painful to materialise that in present situation.. But I guess I've greater tenacity now than then... That can wait.. At least it's until next year than I really need to decide..

Anyway, despite of the apprehensiveness, it was a very good evening. It's of a different level, I like the environment atmosphere.. ;) intimidating it may appeared initially but pastor yong made us truly at home, very welcomed... ;)

Tonight's session was very nourishing to spirit & soul. Good word from pastor & healthy wholesome food from jus (as snapped off screen shot of her tweet) flourless blueberry oatbran muffin, wholemeal turkey breast tea sandwich & strawberries with yogurt (not in pic).





Shall see how.. Ziv & jac 's runnercare sounds tempting too..

One point that's stuck on mind - burn the bridges, focus on the future not looking back at the past... Forward looking - that's also the direction to head if tuning..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: